Dear Medical Doctor,
My name is Dr. Brian L. Baldia and I have heard great things about your office from some of my patients. The residents of Broome County are in a very fortunate position to have a variety of premier physicians available to them. I realize it is difficult to keep up with all of the latest research which does not directly impact your day to day practice. In light of this you will soon be receiving monthly newsletters related to recent developments and research in the areas of physical medicine and chiropractic. Research has continued to prove the efficacy, safety, and cost effectiveness of chiropractic care for the treatment of low back pain, neck pain, and headaches. Our mission and passion is to provide state of the art, expert care to help your patients overcome their injury or condition and safely return to an active, pain-free lifestyle. I am specifically interested in care of the spine and extremities. I have put a list of some of the more common conditions below:
When you refer a patient you can expect:
- Prompt updates on their diagnosis and treatment plan with additional updates at discharge.
- Your patients’ will receive an initial trial course of care to determine if our office can help them
- We are not a primary care office. It is our experience that patients receive the best results when they are under the care of a chiropractic physician working together with their family doctor.
Dr. Brian L. Baldia
- The Effects of Side-Posture Positioning and Spinal Adjusting on the Lumbar Z-Joints
- Patients with low back pain had distinct clinical course patterns that were typically neither complete recovery nor constant pain
- Primary Care Physicians, Acupuncture and Chiropractic Clinicians, and Chronic Pain Patients
- Mobilization Versus Manipulations Versus Sustain Apophyseal Natural Glide Techniques and Interaction with Psychological Factors for Patients with Chronic Neck Pain
- Central Motor Excitability Changes After Spinal Manipulation: A Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Study
- Impact of post-manipulation corrective core exercises on the spinal deformation and lumbar strength in golfers
- Chiropractic manipulation in the treatment of acute back pain and sciatica with disc protrusion: a randomized double-blind clinical trial of active and simulated spinal manipulations
- Spinal Manipulation and Home Exercise with Advice for Subacute and Chronic Back-Related Leg Pain
- Effect of Spinal Manipulation Duration on Low Threshold Mechanoreceptors in Lumbar Paraspinal Muscles
- Effects of Thoracic Mobilization and Manipulation on Function and Mental State in Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Evidence-Based Guidelines for the Chiropractic Treatment of Adults with Headache
- Risk of Vertebrobasilar Stroke and Chiropractic Care
- Do Participants With Low Back Pain Who Respond to Spinal Manipulative Therapy Differ Biomechanically From Nonresponders, Untreated Controls or Asymptomatic Controls?
- Impact of Spinal Manipulation on Cortical Drive to Upper and Lower Limb Muscles
- Glucose Metabolic Changes in the Brain and Muscles of Patients with Nonspecific Neck Pain Treated by Spinal Manipulation Therapy
- Noninvasive Treatments for Acute, Subacute, and Chronic Low Back Pain: A Clinical Practice Guideline from the American College of Physicians
- Outcomes from Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Confirmed Symptomatic Cervical Disk Herniation Patients Treated with High-Velocity, Low-Amplitude Spinal Manipulative Therapy
Want to pay your bill online?
Fill out our secure payment form and make sure you enter the patients full name so we know where to apply the payment. Thank you for your business!